- Web browsers have proxy functionality built in, but changing and updating these settings every time you want to use Burp would be a time-consuming.
- Instead, we’ll use FoxyProxy that lets you switch your proxy on and off with a simple click of a button.
- FoxyProxy is available for both Chrome and Firefox
- Click the fox icon at the top-right corner of the browser (next to your URL) and select Options from the dropdown menu.
- Click on Add button to add a New Proxy.
- Add Title or Description & Proxy type as you want
- Add 127.0.0.1 in the Proxy IP address.
- Add the port to 8080.
- Click on the Save button and Exit.
- To Enable Proxy by clicking the fox icon in corner.