Subscribing to Security Newsletters can help Bug Bounty Hunters stay informed about the latest cybersecurity news, threats, data breaches, and vulnerabilities.
Instead of spending time searching for the latest cybersecurity news you can receive curated content directly to your inbox.
Here are some my favourite security newsletters:
- A community website for all things related to API security.
- Our daily news and weekly API Security newsletter cover the latest breaches, vulnerabilities, standards, best practices, regulations, and technology.
- Bug Bytes - Community infused Information Security Weekly Newsletter
- Powered by Intigriti
- Created by InsiderPhD
- Where Offensive Security meets Security Strategy
- By Jason Haddix
Hive Five Newsletter
- Weekly curated InfoSec news delivered to your inbox.
- So you can focus on securing web apps and earning bug bounties.
- By securibee
Risky Business News
- Published Three Times a Week
- This is your security news briefing prepared by Catalin Cimpanu
- Get all the latest info on breaches, threat actors, research, law enforcement, APTs and more.
The Unsupervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning is a Security, AI, and Meaning-focused community that looks at how best to thrive as humans in a post-AI world.
- By Daniel Miessler & Angela Ringlein
This Week in Security
- A weekly tl;dr newsletter of all the major stuff you missed but really need to know.
- It’s sent every Sunday, and it’s completely free.
- By @zackwhittaker
- The best way to keep up with cybersecurity research.
- Written By Clint Gibler