The Windows Battery Report is a built-in feature that provides detailed information on the health, usage, and performance.
So if you’re interested in getting more technical info about your battery usage and estimated capacity, you can use the Powerfg command-line option that’s built into Windows 11 to generate a battery report.
- Select Search on the taskbar & type Command prompt
- Press right-click on Command prompt and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
- At the command prompt, type powercfg /batteryreport then press Enter.
- The battery report will be an HTML file that’s stored in a folder on your PC.
- The file location will be shown in the
Command Prompt window.
- Open File Explorer, go to the folder that the report was saved to, and then double-click the battery report (HTML file) to open it in your web browser.
You can get a lot of detailed info about your battery usage and capacity. Some particular sections you might want to look at to get started include the following: Installed battery, Recent usage, and Battery usage.